- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Peppa Pig: Fairy Tale Little Library Board book – 2 Sep 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The titles encased are:
1. The Royal Party
2. Sleepy Princess
3. The King, the Cook and the Wizard
4. George's Dragon
5. St George the Brave
6. Princess Peppa
Each board book measures about 8.75 cm square and is nicely chunky for little fingers to hold and turn the durable pages which have rounded edges.
Each tale runs over 8 pages with a line or two of fairly small text in typical fairy tale fashion, e.g.:
Text from 'Princess Peppa':
* Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess named Peppa.....
* Princess Peppa lived in a castle at the top of a very tall beanstalk.
* Princess Peppa had lots of toys. Princess Teddy was her favourite!
* Sir George the Brave was Princess Peppa's brother.
* They had lots of fun playing in the castle together.
Interspersed is the odd extra such as 'Yawn!' or 'Grrr!' or 'Hee Hee!' - to join in with!
All the books are colourfully illustrated throughout with the title in white on the front and the spine..... and, not forgetting .....that aforementioned 'extra dimension' - the back cover pictures make up a little jigsaw featuring Peppa and George!
They all fit comfortably into a cardboard slip case with finger cut-outs, and the whole package measures around 9 cm x 5 cm x 5 cm making it easy to carry around.
Popular with both our youngest girls and boys this little library well represents 5 star value, in my opinion.
I would recommend these sets...whatever the character/TV show.
The books themselves are very well made with nice pictures and clear, easy to read text. There’s enough interest to keep the two year old happy and now the one year old is starting to love books and again these are a popular choice.
Pros: Fun lovable character books
Great little box to keep them safe and together
Bright and colourful
Cons: As with all board books the spines are easily weakened so bare this in mind if your children are overly playful :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my little cousin loves these book, the puzzle on the back is very good too.Published 7 days ago by Pen Name
quite small but description said so, quick delivery and exactly as described!Published 24 days ago by Nina Patterson