- Paperback: 84 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 3rd edition (1 Nov. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1475276524
- ISBN-13: 978-1475276527
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,190,235 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Park: A History of Queen's Park, Bournemouth Paperback – 1 Nov 2002
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 1 Nov 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Stephen Gadd holds a Master's degree in Engineering from St. John's College, Cambridge, but is better known as one of the U.K.'s leading international operatic baritones. He divides his time, with a surprising degree of overlap, between the opera stage & concert platforms, composition of music, graphic design, database & web programming, and historical research. His current research is a detailed study of the development and decline of the manor of Christchurch from 1100 to the present day.