- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Paris Undressed: The Secrets of French Lingerie Hardcover – 2 Feb 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A dreamy resource of lingerie know-how. * Sewing World * An essential guide to every woman who wants to bring a little lace and a whole lot of Ooh La La! into her life. -- Jamie Cat Callan, author of FRENCH WOMEN DON'T SLEEP ALONE The book is a surprisingly fun take on the 'us versus them' Paris expat experience, and demonstrates that good lingerie - don't ever call it underwear - is part of the cultivation of the sensual that is essential to the French art of living. * Elle Canada *
Gorgeous gifty illustrated hardback which will inspire women to embrace the joys of lingerie and all it representsSee all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Fashion
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > France
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > History > World History > Women in History
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Textiles, Costumes & Rugs
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > France > Cities & Regions > Paris