- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Mitchell Beazley; 01 edition (3 Jun. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845337484
- ISBN-13: 978-1845337483
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 3.2 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 37,573 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Le Pain Quotidien Cookbook: Delicious recipes from Le Pain Quotidien Hardcover – 3 Jun 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'If there is one cookbook you need to own this year, this is quite simply it' -- Noted Magazine
'Coumont's signature, tartines, (light, French-style open bread sandwhiches) are the ideal brunch food for a crowd - they're easy to handle, and can be made in countless combinations.' --Maria Fitzpatrick, Sunday Telegraph
Full of favourite recipes from Le Pain Quotidien kitchens, this book is a little slice of 'our daily bread' that you can enjoy at home.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Laid out almost like a novel, great pick up and glance through to pick the next days delicious menu.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really live going to Le Pain Quotidien restaurants and so Thoth that this book would help me capture some of that my at home. Read morePublished on 26 Aug. 2013 by Emma J. Quarmby
Had a meal at the restaurant in London Lovely place & food. wanted to try some of their recipes Book is well presented it was in a very good condition when it arrived.... M.SPublished on 8 Aug. 2013 by Flora