- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2017 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 3/e (Flexicover) (Oxford Medical Handbooks) Flexibound – 25 Jul 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Very reader-friendly and the style is very easy to absorb for a junior doctor especially if new to O&G... Its strength is that it is user-friendly and good core clinical knowledge and practice is covered for junior doctors. (BMA Book Awards 2014. Highly Commended)
This is a solid contribution for UK obstetricians/gynecologists (Doody's Notes)
Highly Commended in the Obstetrics and Gynaecology category of the BMA Book Awards 2014.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This is a worthy addition, with all the major fields covered. As usual, this is presented very concisely, almost a case in a page or two. It is a boon during on calls for the young doctor starting out and needing a quick glance for guidance. On comparison with the second edition from a colleague, the most prominent are the photographic plates and updated algorithms. The layout with come colour fonts/highlighted sections make everything easier to process. The only word of caution is that you might be using local variations of protocols/ drug dosages so be careful in using this as "a bible". Consult your local protocol.
The individual history taking/ red flags/ pathophysiology sections are top notch as always.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Midwifery