- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Oversampling Delta Sigma Data Converters: Theory, Design and Simulation Paperback – 8 Dec 2008
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Only recently have oversampling methods used for high resolution A/D and D/A conversion become popular. This is the first book to address all aspects of the subject and to compare and evaluate various design approaches. It presents a theoretical analysis of converter performance, actual design methods for converters and their simulation and circuit implementation. It also covers applications together with the design of decimation filters for A/D converters, and the design of interpolators for D/A converters.
Of particular interest to electrical engineers involved with designing and/or using circuits for signal processing in communications, audio applications, sonar, and instrumentation.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
About the book: This is a classic in Sigma Delta ADC design. Went through this book when I was a student, taking courses under Dr. Temes @ OSU. Though many of the papers are old (as on date), the content is nevertheless valuble, particularly for ramping up new engineers to the fundamentals of sigma delta design. I find even experienced analog/ADC engineers referring to this book while making system level architectural choices/decisions.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering