- Paperback: 654 pages
- Publisher: Woodhead Publishing (8 Mar. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0081007795
- ISBN-13: 978-0081007792
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3.4 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,108,528 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Offshore Wind Farms: Technologies, Design and Operation (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy) Paperback – 8 Mar 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dr. Chong Ng works in industry and is Research and Development Manager at ORE Catapult’s National Renewable Energy Centre, UK.
Li Ran joined the University of Warwick as a Professor in Power Electronics Systems in 2012 and also acts as a Deputy Director for the State Key Laboratory in Power Transmission Equipment and System Security of China.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Alternative Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics