- Paperback: 1032 pages
- Publisher: QUE; 01 edition (22 Mar. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789748703
- ISBN-13: 978-0789748706
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 5.2 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,062,586 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Office 2013 In Depth Paperback – 22 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Joe Habraken is a computer technology professional, educator, and best-selling author with more than 25 years of experience in the information technology and digital media production fields. His books include numerous titles on the Microsoft Office application suite, computer networking, and Microsoft’s Windows Server network platform. Titles include Que’s Microsoft Office 2010 in Depth and Sams Teach Yourself Windows Server 2008 in 24 Hours. Joe is an associate professor in the department of Arts and Communications at the University of New England in Biddeford, Maine, where he teaches a variety of desktop application, information technology, and digital media courses.