- Hardcover: 218 pages
- Publisher: Ashgate Publishing Limited (28 Oct. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754614654
- ISBN-13: 978-0754614654
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 15.9 x 20.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,258,688 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Nurturing Social Capital in Excluded Communities: A Kind of Higher Education Hardcover – 28 Oct 2000
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Adult Guidance & Handbooks
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Sociology of Work