- Paperback: 242 pages
- Publisher: New Society Publishers; Highlighting edition (1 Jan. 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0865713847
- ISBN-13: 978-0865713840
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,463,287 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Natural Step for Business: Wealth, Ecology & the Evolutionary Corporation: Wealth, Ecology and the Evolutionary Corporation (Conscientious Commerce) Paperback – 1 Jan 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Brian Nattrass: lawyer, CEO, Chairman of Earth Day International, and author of a book on corporate finance. Mary Altomare: academic administrator at Yale and Duke universities, and consultant with the World Bank and US AID. Both are now practice leaders for The Natural Step in North America.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
The book and its ideas challenge you to see the world as an interconnected place, and business as a part of the natural scheme of things. Sustainable business practices are inherently considerate of others and the world around them, and they are possible with deliberate choices and planning. It challenges us to think beyond the normal practices of business for me first , and to seek practices that do not trample any capitals, natural, human or economic under foot.
The Natural Step covers the idea of how and why one should be concerned with sustainable ideas beyond our selves. What we do matters in the small and large scale of life, and if you don't believe so - I dare you to read and honestly consider the facts set forward in this book!
It is worth its price, and actually returns more than you give for it!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Company Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment