- Leather Bound: 2160 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Lea Rep edition (21 Mar. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 110766442X
- ISBN-13: 978-1107664425
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 4.4 x 18 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 941,553 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
NKJV Clarion Reference Bible NK485:X Brown Calfskin Leather (Bible Nkjv) Leather Bound – 21 Mar 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'… the Clarion is an excellent Bible that fills a big niche in the Bible market. Many Christians are on the lookout for a Bible that travels well, is easy on the eyes while reading, and is well made. The Clarion fits the bill and is available in some great translations.' Bob Snyder, Snyder's Soapbox
A beautifully designed single-column Bible using the NKJV. The Bible text is a comfortable reading size and is presented in paragraph format. In this Bible, the references are in the margin and at the back are 15 colour maps and a concordance. The Bible is printed on India paper and bound in calfskin leather.
Top Customer Reviews
The ink and paper have a particular though faint smell, but it's not of cheap ink that burns my nose and makes my eyes water. I've had to send Bibles back for that reason. I have grown to quite like this. If Cheap ink and chemicals are an issue for you, Schuyler Bibles are also not smelly, and beautiful, but they are an investment.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
non-China printed or bound
quality soft leather
8-10 pt font
The leather has a very nice feel/texture and is very supple. The book laid flat the first time I opened it, even to the title page and the last page of Revelation. The print is clean and I love the line matching (did not even know that this is something I should have been looking for but hope to never buy a bible again without it). There are several bibles that met all or at least several of those criteria and of those this was the least expensive. I got mine through Amazon from Book Depository US, but it shipped from GB so it took a few extra days, for $118. I could not be happier.
P.S. I will note that the pages do curl just a touch, as noted by other reviewers. I don't find this to be troubling and after watching some youtube reviews of this bible I am thinking that will subside with time and use.
1. I wished that each book started on a new page.
2. I'm not sure if it's just me but the paper used seemed to be thinner than my Thinline bible. Either that or the ink is really dark. I can see the words from the opposite page and while they all fall on the same line, I cannot get over that distraction which is a pity considering that the bible is fantastic on all other fronts, and the price paid.