- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
NBA Coaches' Playbook Paperback – 3 Nov 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Giorgio Gandolfi is editor in chief of FIBA Assist magazine, the primary magazine of the International Basketball Federation (FIBA). Gandolfi has served as a European consultant for the NBA Coaches Association and has been a member of the Italian Basketball Federation Coaches Association since 1974. Founded in 1976, the NBA Coaches Association membership reads like a who's who is coaching as every coach in the league is a member. Through the Celtics-Lakers rivalry in the 1980s, the 1992 Team USA Dream Team, and the unparalleled skill and marketing power of Michael Jordan through the 1990s, the National Basketball Association has become the world's most famous sports league over the past 25 years.