- Paperback: 365 pages
- Publisher: OUP India; 2 edition (23 Sept. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195671775
- ISBN-13: 978-0195671773
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 2.3 x 14 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,067,148 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Muslim Shrines in India: Their Character, History and Significance (Oxford India Paperbacks) Paperback – 23 Sep 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
In this moment with the problematic of Shiites in Irak and the religious tensions a good information.
Good quality of paper and printing.