- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: OUP India (27 July 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195648609
- ISBN-13: 978-0195648607
- Product Dimensions: 22.4 x 3.3 x 14.7 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,976,988 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mughal India: Studies in Polity, Ideas, Society and Culture Hardcover – 27 Jul 2006
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
deserves to be a lasting testimonial (Michael Neale, Asian Affairs)
About the Author
The late Professor M. Athar Ali was Professor at Aligarh Muslim University. He was one of the foremost historians of Mughal India.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > History > Asia > India
- Books > History > Asia > South Asia
- Books > History > Middle East
- Books > History > Social & Cultural
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Middle East
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > South East Asia
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science > History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural