- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Minus Nine to One: The Diary of an Honest Mum Paperback – 4 May 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jools Oliver lives with her husband and two little girls in London and Essex. This is her first book.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
She does go off tangent a bit sometimes when I would have liked a bit more information, but then it is her story she is telling so it is reflective of that. Overall a good book and I would recommend.
Being a midwife however I found that some of the things that Jools writes about would not occur if it wasn't for the fact that she has a celebrity lifestyle. For example, it was quite vague as to how long they waited for fertility treatment (probably quicker than usual I suspect), they bought a sonicaid (for the un-initiated - this is a medical device that healthcare professionals use to auscultate the fetal heart - expensive!) - monitoring fetal movements is more than sufficient in most cases, had a maternity nurse briefly and a personal trainer postnatally (now, in the real world.....).
Despite these critisms, I'm sure people reading this book will be able to look past these negative points and still enjoy it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Motherhood
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Pregnancy & Childbirth