- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010 Step by Step (Step by Step (Microsoft)) Paperback – 10 Jul 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Joyce Cox has more than 30 years' experience in the development of training materials about technical subjects for non-technical audiences and is the author of dozens of books about Office and Windows technologies. Joyce is vice president of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI). Previously, she was president of and principal author for Online Press, where she developed the Quick Course series of computer training books for beginning and intermediate adult learners. She was also the first managing editor of Microsoft Press, an editor for Sybex, and an editor for the University of California.
Joan Lambert has worked in the training and certification industry since 1997. As president of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan is responsible for guiding the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable training, learning, and certification deliverables. An MCTS, MOM, MCAS, and MCT, Joan is the author or coauthor of more than two dozen books about Windows and Microsoft Office (for Windows and for Mac).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
If you are looking to learn the basics as quickly as possible, you can't do better than buy this manual.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > PowerPoint
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites