- Paperback: 354 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 1 edition (24 Oct. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764541951
- ISBN-13: 978-0764541957
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 2.1 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,912,946 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Microsoft Money 2004 for Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) Paperback – 24 Oct 2003
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Includes a glossary to help you better understand financial terms Keep track of your bills, get reports on your finances, and manage your cash flow Taking charge of your finances does not mean yelling "Charge it!" (Although you can probably charge this book, if you choose.) Inside, youll find out how easily Microsoft Money 2004 can help you manage your money, keep track of your accounts and investments, plan for retirement, be prepared at tax time, and a whole lot more. Discover how to: Set up accounts and record transactions Download bank statements Schedule payments so your bills get paid on time Analyze investments and loans Track assets and liabilities The Dummies Way Explanations in plain English "Get in, get out" information Icons and other navigational aids Tear–out cheat sheet Top ten lists A dash of humor and fun
About the Author
Peter Weverka (San Francisco, CA) is the author of more than two–dozen computer books. There are more than 500,000 copies of his previous works in print and several have been translated into as many as 12 different languages. Peter has also written articles and stories for Harper′s , SPY , and other magazines.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Personal Finance & Online Banking
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics