- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: Routledge-Cavendish; 1 edition (23 Sept. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1904385605
- ISBN-13: 978-1904385608
- Product Dimensions: 16.9 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,608,004 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Mental Health and Crime (Contemporary Issues in Public Policy) Hardcover – 23 Sep 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jill Peay is a Professor of Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science.