- Paperback: 310 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (23 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1107650046
- ISBN-13: 978-1107650046
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.6 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 55,094 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Medieval March of Wales: The Creation And Perception Of A Frontier, 10661283 (Cambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series) Paperback – 23 Jan 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"...a positive contribution to our knowledge and understanding of the Welsh Marches, and will spur further debate on medieval concepts of the frontier." -Peter L. Larson, Canadian Journal of History
Examining the making of the medieval borderland, the March of Wales, and the crucial role its lords played in the politics of medieval Britain between the Norman conquest of England of 1066 and the English conquest of Wales in 1283, this book makes a significant contribution to frontier studies.See all Product description