- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Perceptive Press (9 Oct. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0994432801
- ISBN-13: 978-0994432803
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.1 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 52,081 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Meaningful: The Story of Ideas That Fly Paperback – 9 Oct 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Bernadette Jiwa is a brand storytelling pioneer, a champion of businesses that want to be meaningful brands and author of four #1 Amazon Business Bestsellers.
Her blog TheStoryofTelling.com was voted as the Best Australian Business Blog in 2012 and chosen by Smart Company as one of Australia’s Top 20 Business Blogs in 2013 and 2014.
Bernadette was named as one of the Top 100 Branding and Marketing Experts to follow on Twitter and she spoke at TEDx about ‘The Secret To Spreading Ideas’.
Her work as the leader of organisational change around marketing and brand storytelling sees her consulting with and speaking to global brands, business leaders and entrepreneurs.