- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Coronet Books; New edition edition (6 Jun. 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340665610
- ISBN-13: 978-0340665619
- Package Dimensions: 17.8 x 11.6 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,063,780 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Master Race Paperback – 6 Jun 1996
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
In the conclusion, the case is made that those in favor of the "scientific" breeding of the human race are not, themselves, a dying breed. Those who were part of the project during the war had no problem finding powerful positions after the war, and their work does, indeed go on. The fact that it is, so to speak, "hidden in plain sight" is what makes it so dangerous. There needs to be more of a dialogue, a public consensus, as it were, that we know that this is happening, and an accountability for what is taking place. Decisions are being made by an elite few that may or may not benefit the human race as a whole. The fact that so few people know about it or have anything to say about it is what makes Lebensborn an unending nightmare for us all.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Germany
- Books > History > Military History > War Crimes
- Books > History > Military History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Population & Demography