- Library Binding: 480 pages
- Publisher: Idelson Gnocchi Pub; 2 edition (15 Dec. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1928649491
- ISBN-13: 978-1928649496
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 16.5 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 518,333 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Manual of Freediving: Underwater on a Single Breath Library Binding – 15 Dec 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have been free diving for almost two years and by combining some of the things i learnt from reading this book my PBs have improved already. Pelizzari knows what he is talking about and for such a small investment a great deal can be learned.
Great as a personal resource or as a gift :)
I have been diving for many years, and find this book extremely useful. On top of that, its a great read!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing book. It contains the theory behind this sport and it is written very clear.Published 10 months ago by Rostislav
Fantastic guide gives you the basics on to get your training off the ground.Published 11 months ago by Shangita
Rather disappointed with this. Sold my copy on. Not entirely without merit or interest though.Published on 14 Dec. 2014 by sir_isaac_newton
Truly an amazing book. This guide has been written with a lot of details an technical aspects of freediving. Read morePublished on 27 Sept. 2014 by Raf S.
It is technical I can not understand it without trainer I think.Published on 29 Aug. 2014 by Nassor S. Maharouky
Ultimate free-diving guide. Contains everything from training schedules to relaxation techniques to lung stretching exercises and dive techniques. Good purchase.Published on 11 Mar. 2014 by stephen dalli