- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Mammal Bones and Teeth: An Introductory Guide to Methods of Identification (UCL Institute of Archaeology Publications (LCP)) Paperback – 15 Jan 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Simon Hillson is Professor of Bioarchaeology at the Institute of Archaeology, University College London.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Mammals
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Methodology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Archaeology > Methodology & Techniques
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology