- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Healing Arts Press; Reprinted edition edition (Dec. 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0892814470
- ISBN-13: 978-0892814473
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 0.8 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 582,817 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Macrobiotic Brown Rice Cookbook: Delicious and Wholesome Grain-Based Dishes Paperback – 1 Dec 1991
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Craig is one of the senior figures in the UK organic world. Born in the USA, he has lived in the Portobello Road area of London for many years and is the creator of the Whole Earth organic grocery brand, and more recently of the Green & Black's brand of organic chocolate. Craig became involved with organic food in India in 1965 after being cured of hepatitis through adopting an organic and macrobiotic diet. Setting up an organic cocoa project in Belize in 1994 is Craig's proudest achievement--"it has had a transformative effect on the economy on the Southern part of the country."
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
(The resaon I am looking at the book here at all is because I want to get a copy for a friend of mine as a present.)