- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Living Wood Books; 3rd Revised edition edition (31 Aug. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0954234537
- ISBN-13: 978-0954234539
- Product Dimensions: 20.2 x 1.4 x 27.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,177,706 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Living Wood: From Buying a Woodland to Making a Chair Paperback – 31 Aug 2008
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 31 Aug 2008
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
If you are dreaming of buying a wood, have already bought one, or just love woodland, 'Living Wood' is a book that will inform your mind and lift your spirits.
-- Smallwoods Magazine, Summer 2002
From the Author
If you are interested in creative crafts, outdoor living or green issues, this book will be of great interest to you.See all Product description