- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Absolute Press (22 Mar. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1904573665
- ISBN-13: 978-1904573661
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 0.8 x 10.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (36 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 119,001 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Little Book of Fishing Tips Paperback – 22 Mar 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael Devenish has been fishing for over forty years, all over the world, in all sorts of water and against all forms of adversity.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book is just one line statements of fishing tips no pictures. you will not learn much from it if youve every been before and if you gave it as a present you wouldnt be in for a popularity prize.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very little should have been written in the description, not very happy.Published 7 months ago by Mr John Raymond Bennett