- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Coordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP) (15 Dec. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847621287
- ISBN-13: 978-1847621283
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 0.6 x 29.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (54 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 171,209 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
AS-Level Physics AQA A Complete Revision & Practice for exams until 2015 only Paperback – 15 Dec 2010
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Its also got useful practice and exams questions to have a go at, but you'll need to read elsewhere to fully grasp the AS Physics syllabus. The questions that appear on the real exam are generally more involving than what you'll be practicing with on this edition. Would recommend to gain that extra edge!
I would recommend that you purchase this guide, however, you should make sure you have another source to fill in the gaps.
- nice friendly layout like all other CGP books
- explains waves and optics extremely well (best book I have found for it)
- explains most of the materials section well including the graphs which I struggled on
- moments calculations are a lot more complex in actual exam papers and this book does not provide sufficient help on this section
- parts of the conservation of energy could be better explained
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Physics is a VERY difficult subject but this book helps, at least it prevents the tears from getting onto your past papers or homework.Published 10 months ago by shamso
Really useful revision guide for AS physics. Just to be clear this is a revision guide so do not expect it to cover every single detail in the course.Published 19 months ago by imcalled
Got this revision book for my son. He says it has really helped as it's easier to understand. Would definitely recommend.Published 24 months ago by Mrs J B Byrne