- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Legendary Locals of Encinitas, California Paperback – 30 Apr 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
The photographs within these pages have been generously donated by a community whose main priority is to ensure that its unsung heroes take their rightful place in history. Like many of the early pioneers, author Alison Burns hails from England, traveling the world as writer and editor. With a passion for history, she currently works at the Encinitas Historical Society, headquartered in that same schoolhouse built by E.G. Hammond, the man who stepped off a westbound train in 1883 and had the courage and foresight to stay.