- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (18 April 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415025532
- ISBN-13: 978-0415025539
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 1.4 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 80,660 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
On Learning from the Patient Paperback – 18 Apr 1985
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"An excellent book which conveys expressively what may happen in a vivid psychoanalytic encounter. It will presumably establish a firm place for itself in psychoanalytic training." - Ludwig Haesler, Bulletin of the European Federation of Psychoanalysts
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really enjoy this book. Well written and so many thoughtful observations and insightful truths to inspire and educate you.Published on 5 April 2015 by Patricia Francis
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Psychoanalysis > Theory
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychiatry