- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 4 edition (20 Dec. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754617785
- ISBN-13: 978-0754617785
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 16.5 x 24.1 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,945,716 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Law for Social Workers Paperback – 20 Dec 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'More than just making the law accessible, this volume outlines current research evidence and debates surrounding its application. As such it provides an essential guide to social work students, social workers and their managers about the legal context of social work.' Professor Judith Masson, Warwick University, UK 'For those who may not need to know and understand social work law in detail, or as a stepping stone to more detailed publications, this book provides an extremely clear and succinct outline.' The Law Teacher
About the Author
Caroline Ball and Ann McDonald, University of East Anglia, UK