- Spiral-bound: 210 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Teacher's Edition edition (24 April 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521555477
- ISBN-13: 978-0521555470
- Product Dimensions: 22.2 x 1.9 x 29.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,108,791 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Language in Use Upper-intermediate Teacher's book Spiral-bound – Teacher's Edition, 24 Apr 1997
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'The Teacher's Book is remarkably good … The actual teacher's notes are clear and concise and well laid out. They allow for the teacher's own style to come through, and act as a guide for teachers to follow or to glance at while teaching.' Modern English Teacher
'Of other important features of the course I would mention its flexibility (the Teacher's Book allows teachers to tailor the material and make short cuts through the course), clarity (clear organisation of the material makes the course attractive and easy to use) and creativity (there are a lot of involving and stimulating tasks that encourage personal input from the learners).' 'I used Language in Use Intermediate in a group of university students last year. It was a complete success. In anonymous questionnaires after a year of study the students wrote that they had never before come across a book that did not demand cramming material, but made learning so easy, natural and exciting.' English No 43, 1997 (Russian newspaper)
'The material is engaging and provides genuine food for thought with stimulating and challenging tasks.' EL Gazette, 1997
A popular and highly acclaimed four level course which both interests and stretches learners.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > By Level > Intermediate
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Resource Books For Teachers
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies