- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Lake District Trail Running: 20 off-Road Routes for Trail & Fell Runners Paperback – 1 Jul 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Helen Mort is a writer, trail runner and climber who lives in Sheffield. She has been running since the age of 12, competing on the track, roads and fells over every distance from steeplechase to the marathon. Helen has represented Yorkshire for cross-country. In 2015, she ran her first sub-three-hour marathon: a success she attributes to years of trail running in Derbyshire and the Lake District, where she was a proud member of Ambleside AC.