- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Journalism in the Digital Age: Theory and Practice for Broadcast, Print and On-line Media Paperback – 3 Nov 1999
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'The author has the rare ability to convey his ideas in terse, lucid and precise language. They will define the future of journalism in the information age as a result of rapid advances in telecom technology.'
Reader review on Amazon.com
'John Herbert has produced a book which has defined the pedagogy of journalism in a practice world which has become virtually all digital. He brings clarity to the process of journalism education: learning, practising and managing. ...Students will find this book inspirational and an important resource of reading and knowledge.'
Tim Crook, Head of Radio at the Department of Media and Communications, Goldsmiths College, University of London.
"This book is a must for all journalism departments, as well as for practitioners who want to maintain a leading edge over their competitors."
Rodney Bennett-England, in Journalism Training magazine, Spring 2001
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Reference > Library & Information Sciences
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism