- Product Dimensions: 21 x 1.3 x 27.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 567 g
- Item model number: NLB-33701
- ASIN: 1440337012
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jan. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 423,129 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.80 UK delivery
+ £3.49 UK delivery
+ £2.80 UK delivery
Art Journal Kickstarter: Pages and Prompts to Energize Your Art Journals
|You Save:||£8.99 (53%)|
- Includes information and color charts for acrylic and watercolor paints
- Suitable for scrapbooking
- Made in USA
- Designed for easy usage and storage
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Kickstart your art journaling journey today!
With back-to-back journal pages from more than 100 art journaling enthusiasts, you'll embark on an exploration filled with top-notch techniques and the kind of journal fodder that your artistic soul has been craving! So soak it up and discover the stories behind each artist's personal pages.
Look inside for creativity at every turn!
- 140+ original art journal pages
- Dozens of journaling prompts
- Time-tested advice
- Unbelievable inspiration
- Mixed-media secrets
- Funky materials
- Astounding layering techniques
So go ahead. Start journaling your way!
About the Author
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
What astounded me was a photo of a two-page example from artist Belinda Spiwak. It is done on a lined paper notebook and is titled "Evidence/Gecko." On the right page several pages are torn off at differing lengths and what look like stamps or stencils of three geckos are placed on that page. On the left page different light colors swirl and at the outer edge is either stamped or stenciled, "Evidence." with deep red and orange and green colors used. I read about it and the artist made and used it as inspiration for her fifth graders' own journals. The book is full of examples and prompts.
I think this book has inspired me to just start and not worry so much about the outcome.