- Hardcover: 132 pages
- Publisher: Sterling; 01 edition (7 Jan. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402774303
- ISBN-13: 978-1402774300
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 19 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 384,390 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Accessorizing Hardcover – 7 Jan 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jonathan Adler began his career as a potter, selling to such renowned stores as Barney's. In 2002, he launched a new furniture collection, later adding bedding, towels, stationery and designs to his repertoire.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
His imagery in this book is breathtaking and quirky. It's so fun that I smile just looking at how Adler put together each composition and matched the colors. It truly is "happy" chic. :) I recommend this book for those who like non conservative and non traditional decor. It is for those who like vibrancy and wants that to envelope them.