- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The John Betjeman Hymnbook Paperback – 3 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Stephen Games is an author and editor. He has edited one volume of Nikolaus Pevsner's radio lectures and four volumes of the prose works of John Betjeman. A former documentary maker for the BBC and arts correspondent of The Independent, his architectural reviews for The Guardian earned him a British Press Award. He has written for the Los Angeles Times and been deputy editor of the RIBA Journal. He was educated at the Central School of Art and Magdalene College, Cambridge. John Betjeman was born in 1906 and educated at Malborough and Magdalen College, Oxford. He gave his first Radio talk in 1932; future appearances made him into a national celebrity. He was knighted in 1969 and appointed poet laureate in 1972. He died in 1984.