- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Orion (28 Jun. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1409113345
- ISBN-13: 978-1409113348
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 2.6 x 22.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (233 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,445 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Jo Frost's Confident Toddler Care: The Ultimate Guide to The Toddler Years Hardcover – 28 Jun 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The No. 1 bestseller and must-have guide to confident baby and toddler care from the UK's most trusted nanny.
About the Author
Jo Frost is one of the UK's leading childcare and baby experts. She presents the hit TV show SUPERNANNY and has become the nation's preferred nanny.
For more information visit Jo Frost's website at http://www.jofrost.com. You can also follow her on Twitter at
https://twitter.com/Jo_Frost, and watch videos via http://www.youtube.com/JoFrostDotCom and http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jo-frost.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Books definitely helped me through tricky times & excellent take on potty training.Published 12 days ago by J MK
Good book to dip in/out of when faced with the next terrifying phase!Published 3 months ago by Kaza
I really like Jo's methods and ethos and I found this really helpful and reassuring in lots of waysPublished 5 months ago by Stephanie Dargan
Accurate. Insightful. Very useful. Potty training my daughter took me a week thanks to it. I highly recommend this book to any parent of a toddler. Thank youPublished 7 months ago by Beata