- Hardcover: 344 pages
- Publisher: Cabi Publishing (23 Feb. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845936892
- ISBN-13: 978-1845936891
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 2.5 x 24.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,312,901 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Innovation in Forestry: Territorial and Value Chain Approaches Hardcover – 23 Feb 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gerhard Weiss is Professor and Chair of the Department of Knowledge Engineering at Maastricht University, the Netherlands.
Davide Pettenella is at the University of Padova, Italy.
Pekka Ollonqvist is at the Finnish Forest Research Institute, Finland.
Bill Slee is at The Macaulay Land Use Research Institute, Scotland.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Natural Resources Management
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Agriculture & Farming
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment