- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Westholme Publishing; 1 edition (23 April 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1594160694
- ISBN-13: 978-1594160691
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 584,271 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Indian Wars: The Campaign for the American West Paperback – 23 Apr 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"* "Splendid... a book that has the rare quality of being both an excellent reference work and a pleasure to read." -The Wall Street Journal"
About the Author
Bill Yenne is the author of numerous books on American and Native American history.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It focuses on strategy and tactics avoiding morality and cultural issues. It also doesn't align with the trend in recent years to see Indians in a purely idyllic manner, which is refreshing.
I was surprised at the frequent typos throughout the book. It seems like the editor used spellcheck and let too many errors pass.