- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
ISO 9000 Pocket Guide Hardcover – 16 Sep 1998
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Reviews of David Hoyle's ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems Handbook:
'This book is highly recommended for managers who recognise the commercial benefits of ISO 9000 certification and welcome a comprehensive guide to its implementation.'
'The handbook is a uniquely informative guide that is both readable and instructive'
`ISO 9000 Quality Systems Handbook [is] the most comprehensive, yet readable book on the market today concerning ISO 9000.'
General Motors, Divisional QS 9000 Co-ordinator
About the Author
David Hoyle is an international management consultant with over 30 years' experience in quality management. He has held senior positions in quality management with British Aerospace and Ferranti International and worked with such companies as General Motors, the UK Civil Aviation Authority and Bell Atlantic on their quality improvement programmes. As well as delivering quality management and auditor training courses throughout the world, he has participated in various industry councils and committees, including the Institute of Quality Assurance.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Quality Assurance & Total Quality Management
- Books > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Productivity
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering