- Hardcover: 522 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (31 Mar. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754624544
- ISBN-13: 978-0754624547
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 17.8 x 25.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,265,518 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Hypnosis: Theory, Research and Application (The International Library of Psychology) Hardcover – 31 Mar 2006
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'...recommended to both practitioners and researchers with an interest in altered states of consciousness.' The Psychologist 'A new volume in Ashgate's outstanding series... A valuable tool for every researcher and student in this field. A must for any scientific or psychological library.' Acta Comparanda
About the Author
Dr Michael Heap is Clinical Forensic Psychologist at Wathwood Hospital, Rotherham, UK. Dr Irving Kirsch is Professor of Psychology at the Department of Psychology, University of Connecticut, USA and the School of Clinical Psychology, University of Plymouth, UK.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Hypnotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > History & Philosophy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Methodology > Research
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Hypnosis
- Books > Reference > Research Methods
- Books > Science & Nature