- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Harriman House; 1st Edition edition (7 Nov. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0857190474
- ISBN-13: 978-0857190475
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 782,624 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
How to Value Shares and Outperform the Market: A simple, new and effective approach to value investing Paperback – 7 Nov 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
After graduating from Wadham College, Oxford, Glenn Martin started a career in the City. Over 34 years he worked for a number of financial institutions. For the latter part of this career he worked as Chief Information Officer for investment banks. In 2004 he won the Banking Technology Award for the Best IT Operational Achievement. As a successful private investor, in 1994 Glenn developed a system for calculating the intrinsic value of the FTSE 100 and of individual UK shares. When the system proved reliable, he established ShareMaestro Limited in 2006 to package and promote the system. ShareMaestro has received very positive reviews in the financial press. For example, in the business section of the Daily Telegraph, Tom Stevenson said: "ShareMaestro ticks all the right boxes in my holy grail quest."
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A gem for the long-term value-investor. The book explains in clear, jargon-free language the principles of value-investing. Read morePublished on 22 Sept. 2013 by nick
I have now finished reading this book and although the style was good the content was rubbish and below I'll explain why.
1. Read more