- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
How to Publish Your PhD Paperback – 13 Feb 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Every PhD student should buy a copy of How to Publish your Research before and not after they enroll for a doctoral degree. Informative, practical and insightful, Sarah Caro will become the mentor of every successful PhD student. A mine of information and practical advice, this text is the definitive nuts-and-bolts manual on how to do it.
A safe and sure guide' - Bryan S. Turner
'The book benefits from some mini-case studies of experienced academics’ experiences. These provide a useful alternative perspective. That said, the most valuable parts of the book are those where Caro writes most clearly as a publishing industry insider'
-Anthony Haynes, monographer.wordpress.com
About the Author
Sarah Caro is the Economics & Finance Editor for Oxford University Press.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Higher & Further Education
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books
- Books > Reference > Writing
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences