- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Horse Latitudes Paperback – 6 Sep 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Horse Latitudes by Paul Muldoon is another stunning book of poetry, carrying its heavy emotional and conceptual weight with a skip in its stride, and Muldoon's instantly-recognisable wit and verve.
About the Author
Paul Muldoon was born in 1951 in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, and educated at the Queen's University of Belfast. Since 1987 he has lived in the U.S.A., where he teaches at Princeton University. Between 1999 and 2004 he was Professor of Poetry at the University of Oxford. Paul Muldoon's most recent collections are Hay (1998), Poems 1969-1998 (2001), and Moy Sand and Gravel (2002), for which he was awarded the Pultizer Prize for Poetry. Horse Latitudes is his tenth collection.