- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Headline Review (6 Mar. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0755329937
- ISBN-13: 978-0755329939
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 3.9 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (31 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 263,400 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
He's Got to Go Paperback – 6 Mar 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A must-read (Woman's Own (Summer Special))
Packed with action, romance and loads of characters to identify with (Evening Herald (Dublin))
'A must-read.' (Woman's Own)
'Powerful and witty.' (Western Daily Press)
'Packed with action, romance and loads of characters to identify with.' (Evening Herald) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'd say this one of the most enjoyable I've read by Sheila.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was described as good condition but was a library book and had been well used by about 30 readers and was very wornPublished 4 months ago by Mr D Steer
A good read, a varied story. Easy, light going but with substance too. Would read more of her books. Will take one on holiday.Published on 7 April 2015 by Mrs. J. Murphy
I am a great fan of this lady, so I wasn't surprised that I got into the book from page one.Great story line & easy reading.Published on 6 Dec. 2014 by susan Garrod
Anyone who likes a weepy with a fairly happy ending
Great holiday read I couldn't wait to get to the next part of the sisters stories, very believable and entertaining