- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Heroine of the Desert Paperback – 1 Mar 2003
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Thank you for sharing.
While she acknowledges all the problems of mixed marriages between western women and Muslim men -she has such a marriage herself so she should know - she never criticizes the different viewpoints on raising children and child custody, and she gives a balanced view of the difficulties faced. Donya has made quite a few mistakes in her own life, as you'll read in this book, but she does deserve a medal for her heroism in helping others.
This is a passionate read, especially the parts where she is escaping from the countries. my nerves were frayed and I wasn't even there!
TAKE CARE DONNA Looking forward to your next book.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Child Abuse
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Family & Marriage
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Family & Social Groups
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies