- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: Paul Watkins Publishing; First Edition edition (Dec. 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1900289024
- ISBN-13: 978-1900289023
- Package Dimensions: 24.8 x 19.4 x 2.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 844,192 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
In Harm's Way: Story of HMS "Kenya", a Second World War Cruiser Hardcover – 1 Dec 1998
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Full history of a British warship 1939-1962.
Top Customer Reviews
For anyone who had relations who sailed in the Arctic convoys in WW2 this book is worth a look as it may mention the ship(s) that your forebears served on. Can't recommend it highly enough. Peter Broadbent (author of a few Navy books myself)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Africa > Kenya
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > History > World History > Maritime History & Piracy
- Books > Reference > Transport > Ships
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Automotive > Shipbuilding
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Marine & Nautical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Naval
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Archaeology > Maritime Archaeology