- Paperback: 484 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd; 4 edition (12 July 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761969438
- ISBN-13: 978-0761969433
- Product Dimensions: 23.9 x 17 x 3.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 23,467 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Handbook of Individual Therapy Paperback – 12 Jul 2002
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
`The Handbook of Individual Therapy makes for a very satisfying and compelling account of the various forms of therapy. In fact, the primary strength of this book may come from its combined attributes. It is a well-written, comprehensive core textbook that can be recommended not only to counselling psychology and psychotherapy trainees, to guide them through their training, but also to practising professionals to act as a reference textbook to draw upon when needed' - Stefania Grbcic, Counselling Psychology Review
'This book provides an excellent overview of the primary theoretical approaches to counselling and psychotherapy as practised in the United Kingdom. Covering history, theory, primary client set and strengths and weaknesses for each of thirteen different approaches, the book makes an excellent starting point for exploring different schools of thought in more detail' - CounsellingResource.com
From the Publisher
This title is available in a paperback edition --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
This is a great investment book, and good for more indepth information and definately in the top end of theory books- it all depends on your personal requirements.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Compulsive Behaviour
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services