- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: David R. Godine Publisher Inc; New edition edition (1 Dec. 1977)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0879232153
- ISBN-13: 978-0879232153
- Product Dimensions: 22.8 x 15.1 x 3.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 316,694 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Hamlet's Mill: A Essay Investigating the Origins of Human Knowledge and Its Transmission Through Myth Paperback – 1 Dec 1977
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"A book wonderful to read and startling to contemplate. If this theory is correct, both the history of science and the reinterpretation of myths have been enriched immensely." (Washington Post Book World)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just very very good. If you're interested to know a wee bit more about signs, symbols, cultures and history, go ahead. this is good.Published 4 months ago by Kexs
A very interesting book, but makes heavy reading, if you enjoy reading philosophy literature and history, you will probably enjoy reading this.Published 20 months ago by RICHARD
An amazing insight into the truth behind mythical symbolism. Excellent. Just what I wanted.Published on 15 Feb. 2015 by Ragdoll Radio
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Divination > Astrology
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Folklore
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Folklore