- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Carcanet Press Ltd (24 Jun. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1857546598
- ISBN-13: 978-1857546590
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.6 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 507,349 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Halfway House Paperback – 24 Jun 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
NEIL POWELL, born in London in 1948, has taught English, owned a bookshop and, since 1990, been a full-time author and editor. He lives in Suffolk. His Carcanet books include five collections of poetry, including a Selected Poems (1998), two prose books and The Language of Jazz. George Crabbe: an English Life, is published by Pimlico in March 2004.